If you're like me, you're already thinking about the best season ever- FALL! I just love everything about it, but especially the clothes! I think it's because I love collage and color and when the weather requires more layers, there's more chance to be creative with outfits.
Of course, Fall in my neck of the woods comes pretty slowly and there are plenty of warmer days before the cooler ones come. So how do you start transitioning to fall outfits while still wearing your summer favorites? Here are a few ideas...
1. Crop pants can move swiftly from Summer staple to Fall favorite! Just pair with a sweater and a dark colored flat.
2. 3/4 sleeved blazer just needs a long skirt and a belt to "feel" more like autumn. You might also pair with warm neutrals like a brown belt and shoes.
3. A chambray button down is like a seasonal chameleon. Pair it with a chunky sweater, a patterned scarf and boots.
4. Maxi skirts are great for fall! Just trade in your tank for a long sleeved t-shirt!
5. A shirt dress is fantastic with a long sleeved shirt layered underneath! Add leggings if needed.
6. Even a peplum top can be layered for fall... put a coordinating button down underneath and/or a blazer over it.
7. When it's just barely feeling fall, keep your florals for a little longer! Add a cozy cardigan and some textured shoes.
8. Shorter dresses (especially in neutral colors) can be worn seamlessly throughout fall when you add a boyfriend cardigan, tights and boots.
9. Keep any patterned collared shirt for a playful layer under your favorite sweater.
10. Have fun with pattern, color, textures and layers!
I can't wait to see what fun outfits y'all come up with! See anything that inspires you today? What fun outfits can you make out of the items in your closet? See where these fun ideas came from and find even more inspiration on my Pinterest page!