3.13.2014

9 Cures for Spring Fever!




I'm SO ready for spring time! Anyone else?! Well, here are a few fun tips for indulging in your Spring Fever while we're transitioning seasons...

1. Find a new book! Then on the days that start to feel warmer, head outside to relax and read.

2. Braid your hair. There's just something about braiding my hair that makes me feel fresh and spring-y. Pinterest is full of fun ideas like this one.

3. Paint your toes a light color! I'm thinking this peachy color from Essie... pretty!

4. Start planning flowers you'll hang in the backyard. Although with the weather like this, I wouldn't buy them yet. :)

5. Make peach tea. In a mason jar with ice...mmm.

6. Eat a fresh salad. This one looks goooood.


7. Shop for sandals! These are super cute from Toms. :)

8. Make a Spring playlist or find some new music.. like my favorite The Fray!

9. Pull out your warm weather clothes- launder, iron and hang them up so they're ready asap.


I hope this cures your Spring Fever! Happy day!

No comments: