12.11.2013

Creative Life .... feels Christmas-y!


It's been really cold (for west Texas) and we've spent a lot of time inside, looking out at the pretty frosty trees and white streets. The beauty of God's creation is so inspiring to me! I've been working on my last two paintings of the season... can't believe how fast the time is flying by! I have a feeling I'll be in the studio a lot for the next few days. :)

I had a really fun wrapping party with my sweet friend Sarah last night- tea, Christmas cookies, a fire, "Elf", and one of my favorite things.... making pretty packages! When I got home, I also finished up wrapping my last two etsy packages for Christmas. I can't believe it's almost 2014! This time of year always gets me nostalgic and also excited for what's coming in the next year.

Hope you enjoyed seeing a little peek at what's going on! How's your holiday season? To share what you've been up to, link in the comments or #creativelife  @specandwings on instagram!

No comments: