10.03.2013

A Fresh Perspective

(Art Walk in college with sweet friend Ragan Burkley)
Sorry for the radio silence the past couple of days! I been realizing that I need a fresh perspective on things so I took a little time to re-focus. I can feel God changing things in my heart and mind about S&W -so so good! I've loved the first year of "The New S&W" and I'm excited about what's next in the journey! I've met the most amazing new friends, painted stories, been inspired by YOUR STORIES and had opportunities I never could have dreamed. Thanks for coming along by following my blog. You guys are the best and your encouragement means so much!

Coming up tomorrow I have a special YOUR STORY with Jessie Hadley! She is a British illustrator and pattern designer... you won't want to miss it!

No comments: