8.12.2013

Currently...


Challenged .... to keep sorting through my notes from TxSC conference (re-cap soon, seriously!)

Re-decorating.... my house in my mind :)

Wishing.... fall would be here a little sooner (my fave!)

Drinking... coffee coffee coffee!

Watching... Pride & Prejudice, it never gets old.

Dreaming... about what's next for S&W

Reading..... a new memoir (I just realized why I love those... they are people's stories!)

Listening..... to the new One Republic album

Planning.... a really awesome giveaway!!! (anyone excited?)

Relieved.... to have the final draft of my article for Artful Blogging turned in!

Thankful..... to be spending my days with my best friend and love, Jeremy. :)


I've been so tired lately, but I'm hoping this is the week for getting lots done! I have an Etsy order to ship, a painting to finish and a desk to set up for S&W. It's awesome to get to be doing this. Thanks for reading!

No comments: