3.13.2013

PAINT!

(Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paint from Blick)
Guess what came?!? I ordered a bunch of paint from  Dick Blick Art Materials when I found out my favorite kind was on sale! (It was a REALLY good sale!) So, I splurged a little and I've started using it in a recent painting. It. is. incredible. I forgot how amazing it is to use really good paint and I love how deep the colors are and how easily they can be layered. I also love the little "sheen" it gives off!

It's possible I may be spoiled to this paint for good. :)

I've been thinking about starting a new series on painting (differences in paint, all the brushes, different canvases, techniques, etc....what do y'all think? Anyone interested?)

(*This is not a paid post, all opinions are my own. :) If you make purchases through my link, I receive a percentage and will probably buy more paint...ha!*)

No comments: