2.19.2013

STORY of TRUE SUCCESS



I just finished reading this book a couple of days ago and I could barely put it down! (I wouldn't really call myself a "reader" but I'm trying to change that this year by reading at least one book a month. This book made that goal SUPER easy! ) Anyway, Blake Mycoskie tells not only the inspiring story of the humble roots of TOMS, but also shares the success stories of many other businesses who based their business on things that matter. 



This book has kept me busy thinking of ideas for S&W and open to what God wants to do with it and how He might ask me to give through business! If you are a business owner, manager or employee...you gotta read this! But also if you have a dream and a passion....this book is a must. :)



*If you want to check out January's book review click here: STORY of HOPE*

No comments: