11.29.2012

Stephen F. Austin TOMS

This was another fun pair of TOMS I got to paint for the Rays of Hope fundraiser! It was a fun challenge to learn more about Stephen F. Austin University and the "Lumberjacks" and also incorporate the colors in a really fun way! 


For the front I painted "SFA" in the style of their emblem...


then I added an axe for their team "the Lumberjacks"!





For the sides I just wanted to add the university's colors in a pretty way, so I painted red swirls over the purple background.


....it was also fun to make the sides and back of the shoes come together like a mirror image!



I'm no longer taking orders for Christmas, but I can do gift cards! Wouldn't it be fun to give someone a pair of TOMS with a gift card to have them custom painted? If you're interested, just send me an email: specsandwings@gmail.com

No comments: