10.08.2012

October

Oct0ber

October is one of my favorite months and this may very well one of my favorite Octobers ever!!! At home, I've been getting cozy under blankets, drinking cup after cup of coffee, baking, and getting ready to do some more "settling" into our new home! I love to open the windows and watch the season change while we listen to new music and catch up on little things.

This month I've got a lot of excitement happening with Specs & Wings! I'm in the thick of my calendar of custom Paintings and TOMS so it's a creative and busy time (but I love it!). I'm also going to be introducing my October sponsors soon....love them, and so will you! But tonight takes the cake because my friend Danielle and I are having a fall art party! 

What are your October favorites?

No comments: