9.05.2012

Currently...


Listening to: 
a little bit of everything! New faves: Alabama Shakes, Alex Clare, The Fray (covers from Scars & Stories), New Single from Mumford & Sons, and Of Monsters and Men!

Watching: 
Season 3 of Parenthood and Season 4 of Lost! Anyone else a fan?

Firsts of the Season: 
I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte at Whole Foods on Sunday...mmmm! I also saw great big containers of pumpkins...lots of ideas for the front porch!!!

Creating: 
I've been playing with chalk board design/lettering and I've also started on my TOMS orders for Christmas! I can't wait to share!

Wearing: 
Flats everyday, my new specs, and excited for a haircut this weekend....*sigh*

Dreaming: 
I've been tons of dreaming lately....about our home, fall, and S&W in 2013! There are some exciting things in the works....I'm trying not to miss a thing!

What are you up to currently? Post it on your blog and link it below! :)

Coming up this week: Introduction to my September Sponsors, "Specs" DIY collection, and a peek at what I've been working on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my husband and i are starting season 3 of Lost soon. It's hard to not watch more than one show a night!