8.15.2012

Thinking & Dreaming...


Lately I've been thinking about this dream of mine. It's a beautiful dream, if I do say so myself. I have always wanted to be an artist, and over time I grew to love the idea of owning my own art business! I have been working seriously in that direction for a few years now and I'm overwhelmed with your amazing response! It's your support and encouragement that keeps this blog, my shop and my custom work going! (THANKS!)

I've been thinking about the next steps for S&W and there's a whole big world of possibility! I've been researching, making lists and setting goals.... and I can't wait to see what the rest of this year and even into 2013 holds for this little dream of mine! I was telling my sweet Jeremy yesterday how I can see things growing and changing and there are so many things I want to do and ways to run with S&W! It's exciting and scary...and THRILLING! 

Thanks for being a part of this and sharing the journey with me! I love to hear from you anytime, it only makes this place, my heart, and my art better! Please send me a "hello" or send your ideas through email (specsandwings@gmail.com) or in the comments below! I'd love hear what you think or "meet" you!

happy wednesday!

No comments: