8.13.2012

Chalkboard Lettering Inspiration!

Is there anything more fun than drawing on a chalkboard? It was always a special treat when our teachers would let us use the classroom chalkboard as a blank canvas! There's something so beautiful to me about the colors, textures, and temporary beauty...love it! Here are some beautiful chalk artists I have seen around the web...makes me want to try it too! Enjoy!

Chic-Type

Design Sponge- Ariele Alasko


Molly Jacques

FlickRiver

Design Sponge- Dana Tanamachi

The Great Discontent

Dana Tamanachi

Dear Lillie Blog

Letter Cult- Dana Tanamatchi

FFFFOUND!- Dana Tanamachi

Designspiration- Dana Tanamachi


CustomChalk.com


Dana Tamanchi-  BEAUTIFUL!


Super Big Creative (See video here!)

What Katie Ate (BEAUTIFUL foodie blog!)


Inspiration Feed

Type Everything.com -Niels Bakkerus


YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! :)
Check out these great DIY's :

Ruffled - Menu Board!
Jones Design Company- Pretty Wall Border!
Chic Type- Pretty Videos Here!


Thanks for hanging in there with me while we've been working away on moving and settling! I can't wait to do some fun home DIY's with you and start accepting custom work again very soon! Until then, I'm LOVING spending lots of time nesting and making our house homey!

happy monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally doing this!!!! I absolutely love the idea!!!!
Love this blog btw, you have a new follower!!!
Xx