7.12.2012

TOMS in Emerald & Aqua Studio!

 Over the weekend my sis-in-law, Anneke from Emerald and Aqua, invited me to paint in her AWESOME studio! It's truly amazing and so is she! It was wonderful to paint with tons of natural light and spend the morning chatting away, relaxing, and being creative together!


I packed this little pair of TOMS to work on and sipped a vanilla latte while we talked and painted for hours!


I can't wait to show you how these turn out!


  I wish I got a picture of Anneke's painting...it was so  pretty! Be sure to check out her website and "like" her Facebook Page too!

happy day!


2 comments:

Mrs.Swanson10 said...

Aww!! Thank you! I just posted my Wisteria painting on my "Like" page on facebook. Love you sis!! xoxo

Mrs.Swanson10 said...

I love this! Thank you for including me in your post! I love our painting/creative times together! XOXO!!