7.30.2012

House to Home Update

Photo by Elise Blaha, from her blog!
Yes, as you just read above, this display of awesomeness is not from our house, but oh how I wish it was! :) We're working away on fixing up our new place and I am just SO EXCITED to have it ready to move in!!! Until then, I'm trying to work steadily and be patient. :) Hard. to. do. 

We have 2 1/2 rooms painted with just a couple to go before we move in! YAY! I'm hoping to create lovely  things for our home as well as decorate with lots of handmade, so I'll keep you posted!

I'm also itching to get back to doing more creating for S&W, but I'm so glad I decided to set aside time to make our house our home and settle in! It's an unforgettable adventure and I can't imagine it with anyone but my sweet Jeremy!


Coming up soon: House to Home updates, Everyday Inspiration, August Sponsors, and more!

happy monday!

No comments: