7.19.2012

Currently...







Listening to: My car came with a couple months of XM radio for free so I'm listening to it non-stop in the car! My favorites: "The Spectrum" and "Coffee House"

Making: Not much and it's really weird! I don't know what to do with myself with no major projects. :) I started a new painting just for fun, just for myself...it's good for me to do that sometimes!

Wearing: A sock in my hair. Yes, you read that right. I have given into the Pinterest craze of "sock buns" thanks to one of my favorite blogs "Kendi Everyday"! (She's hilarious!)

Planning: Believe it or not, I've had Christmas on the brain lately....I know, it's weird, but I'm already thinking about what to bake, how to decorate, and cozying up by the fire!

Watching: We've gotten seriously into LOST (on DVD) over the past few week and devoured the first two seasons....now we wait. ;)


I hope you enjoyed a little "journal entry" for me to share my heart about what's been going on lately. :) I found this idea from Skunkboy. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!-Alita