6.13.2012

Fearfully & Wonderfully

I finished another pair of custom painted TOMS! These are super special and filled with meaning...


These TOMS were custom painted for a local photographer with a love for tattoos!


I loved combining a "vintage tattoo" style with some modern designs and cameras!


This is one of her personal tattoos that represents her mom and sister.


It was fun to make "tattoo style" roses and I liked the aqua and yellow together.






She asked to also include this swallow




...and the footprints...


...and this personal tattoo that honors her father...


I also had fun with all kinds of vintage, colorful cameras!


These TOMS were so fun to paint! It's so amazing to paint something that expresses someone's personality, style, and story! 

Are you interested in a pair? Just email me! specsandwings@gmail.com

happy wednesday!

No comments: