6.19.2012

Door Wreath Inspirations

Hello Friends! 
I've got house on the brain so that's why I'm been so full of home inspiration posts lately! I will have more creations ready for you soon, but in the mean time, swoon with me over these pretty door wreaths! I'm usually not big on too much decoration, but I'm considering a simple wreath....what do you think?


Lookie What I Did

MM Hayes Life

Down to Earth Style



Creating Awesome Free Things

Etsy


ModPodge Rocks Blog


Etsy

Carolina Moon Crafts Etsy

Amanda Carver Designs


Bells and Kilts


Oh My Crafts


Bing


Southern Ideal Etsy


Lil Luna

Do you have a door wreath? What does it look like? Do you change it with the seasons and holidays? 

happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Papercutz said...

great minds DO think alike! Love it!

Papercutz said...

Great minds DO think alike!