4.19.2012

Sneak Peek & What's Up?

First..here's a little peek at one of the new paintings for Alison's fundraiser!!! 
I'll let you know when it's in her shop! ;)




And some of you may be wondering..."What's up?" I have missed my daily blogging so so much over the past little bit when I've been sort of MIA! You should know that I work in an office during the day and my work had been very very busy.....SO much so, that I haven't had time to write, take pictures, or even do much creating! I thought I would be able to keep up my work and creative ventures, but I was exhausted. At night I would pretty much hit the hay very very early.

 I'm happy to announce that the busy season  is over!!! YAY! And I'm planning to get back into the studio and be back right here on my little blog! :) I'm already making plans for the SPRING season of Specs & Wings which include.....finishing up Alison's fundraiser with LOTS of fun paintings for the rest of this month, adding all new items to my etsy shop in May, making a VERY fun announcement soon (*hint* I've been published again!), experimenting more with my camera, a new sewing project, and MORE! ;)

Thanks for hanging in there with me! I can't wait to share this upcoming season with you!
 happy thursday!

1 comment:

alison said...

whoohoo! you are awesome molly:) congratulations friend!!