3.02.2012

Sketch!


Over the weekend I'm going to be creating an event sketch! It's for my Mother-in-Love who is an event designer (Imagine If Designs) and I'm really excited! I've been gathering some inspiration to get me started. Here are some beautiful sketches from around the web that had me ooo-ing and ahhh-ing!

Absolutely Charmed

Beamy

Bella Signature Design

Bella Signature Design

Laurelines
Meg Braff of The Lenoxx

NKB Events

NKB Events

Ashley Brooke Designs

Wedding Bee

Sketching is certainly an art and I admire people who have really amazing drawing skills! I think it's amazing that each of these sketches has its own style and feel to it. Creating this sketch is going to be a great exercise for me and maybe I'll get back into doing more drawing soon! (I need to practice!)

I'm excited for a weekend of creating! What are you doing this weekend?
happy friday!

No comments: