1.23.2012

Getting it Together!

I had a lovely and productive weekend! I spent some time making a creative business notebook for this year. It was wonderful to spend some time creating just for fun and making something personal and inspiring!

I'm still working on the cover, but here's the start...
Notebook Cover (in progress)

I bought a package of plain file folders, cut them in half, and trimmed them down to fit my notebook as dividers. Then I covered each divider in pretty papers and inspirational images from an old Papaya! calendar and my favorite Pinterest inspirations! 

Etsy Orders Divider

Custom Orders Divider

Submissions Divider

Blog Divider

Blog Divider Detail!

 I've got a few orders in already so I wanted to go ahead and have everything set up to start off the year organized! Doesn't it feel good to have things in order and pretty?

I've got a really fun week ahead on the blog! I'll be sharing another fun DIY, some fun Valentines packaging, and progress on a couple of projects! I can't wait!!! :)

happy monday!

No comments: