11.02.2011

Smells Like Rain...Again!

I'm SO excited that some of you were interested in taking my first set of art journaling classes! That's SO AWESOME! :) I'm offering two of my 2009 classes on my Etsy shop for only $15 each! 
Here's a little about each one...


Worship God through your creativity! Take time to thank Him, celebrate His beauty, write out your prayers, and meditate on His Word. I'm so excited about sharing this adventure with y'all! I'm so excited to re-offer my 2009 Worship Journaling Workshop! It's an online class that you can do at your own pace or even print out to use whenever you want!

Here's what you'll get:
- New techniques

-7 step-by-step journaling how-to's......that's 7pages by the end of the weekend! (what a great jump start to your new journal!)

- For each lesson I'll provide large photos of examples and step by step instructions as well as a supply list of things you probably have around the house!

-I'm also including a special bonus page!!!




I'm so excited to re-offer my 2009 Creative Journaling Workshop! It's an online class that you can do at your own pace or even print out to use whenever you want!

Here's what you'll get:
- New techniques

-10 step-by-step journaling how-to's......that's 10 pages by the end of the weekend! (what a great jump start to your new journal!)

- For each lesson I'll provide large photos of examples and step by step instructions as well as a supply list of things you probably have around the house!

- It's the start of a new adventure!
- Through this class, creatively remember your journey
- Make goals, decisions, learn, change, grow

I'm including tons of fun extras!
extras include:
-journal prompts to keep you going
-a list of links to my favorite art journaler's blogs
-a list of my favorite books on art journaling
-side project ideas to help you get your creative juices flowing!
-make an inspiration deck!
-make instant mini book!


I hope you love the classes! Thanks so much for going on this creative journey with me!
Y'all are the best!

You can get your either class or both at www.specsandwings.etsy.com!
(They make fun gifts too!)

No comments: