9.27.2011

Our First Fall Weekend!


We had the best weekend just being together! I got home early on Friday so I made pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese icing! Jeremy suggested we make this a tradition. :) I couldn't agree more!


On Saturday we spent the early afternoon at the B&N Cafe! The light was glorious and inspiring...



Jeremy had to do a little work on the computer so I flipped through a stack of gorgeous art books and wrote a bit in my journal....


Sunday we ran a few errands and ran into one of my favorites of the season...



BEAUTIFUL pumpkins! I especially loved this one's stem!

Then we decorated our home with a few homemade creations...







We also might or might not have watched one of the "Twilight" movies each evening and ate way too many of those pumpkin cupcakes! It was just so great to spend the weekend together and we are very excited about fall this year! How about you? Are you excited for fall?

happy tuesday!
p.s. check out the etsy shop for more new surprises from Specs & Wing's The Silhouette Collection!

1 comment:

Ragan Burkley said...

I'm totally crushing on your wrapped bottles and the adorable thingys sticking out of them, haha! Super sweet. I may have to wrap some mason jars....... :) After I go refinish some lamps, make some Bible covers, and start a few custom paintings....