9.23.2011

Link Love Fridays!

Happy Friday Morning!
Thanks for your sweet response to my fall preview yesterday! I'm so excited about it!

Well, I've decided to add a new fun feature on Fridays this fall called "Link Love Fridays"! I will feature my favorite blog posts on art, DIY, inspiration, recipes, fashion, and more! My hope is to introduce you to some of my favorite blogs so that you can enjoy the blogging community too. Enjoy!

I LOVE these delightful new prints from The Black Apple


Every day of "Oh Hello Friend"'s Yellow Week has been a blast! Be sure to check out every day from this week to see amazing deals, DIYs, and inspiration about my new favorite color!


I can't get enough of these adorable paper goods and designs from Christine Wisnieski as seen on Design* Sponge! That little skillet is TOO CUTE!


Yes, I still look at wedding blogs....haha! They are SO FULL of beautiful images and inspiration! Look at these lovely personalized lockets from 100 Layer Cake!!! They made my heart warm....what a special gift!


Elsie Flannigan has so many fun DIYs right now on her blog "A Beautiful Mess"! This one is just too cute! :)
I also loved her Thrift Tips!


I'm so excited to post my new fall line on etsy next week that I decided to add one new item today!
You can get yours here!

I hope you like this new feature! Let me know know what you think!
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: