9.07.2011

Courage and Inspiration!

I was needing a little "pick me up" this afternoon and I thought maybe you did too. :) 
I found these beautifully crafted words of encouragement to help me remember the hope I have in Christ and the strength that comes from Him! He gives courage to my heart, gifts of beauty for me to see, and a journey with Him to enjoy! With Him I know I can finish strong as I prepare for the event tomorrow! I'm in for a night of remembering His truths, celebrating with family and praising Him with the body of believers before I pull an all-nighter finishing up my painting and dreaming of getting all gussied up tomorrow night!
Anyhow, enjoy!

ThePosterList

Tumblr

Jeff Rodgers

Vol25

RedBubble

....and I really am looking forward to dressing up like a 40's lady with Jeremy as my 40's gent! ;)

JFletcher Design


EE Photography

I'll be away from blog-land tomorrow so I can help set up the tables and decorations for the event! I'll take TONS of pictures to share with you Friday and next week!

have an evening you'll never forget! :)

No comments: