8.17.2011

Ways to Wear it.....Lunch Date!

You know those days when you have to look professional, but you also want to dress cute for a lunch date? Here's a fun solution.....add a cute Flower Clutch from Specs & Wings! I have had several people at Farmer's Market shy away from a clutch because they think they have no place to carry it. The fun thing about these little bags is that they carry what you need in a sharp/sassy way! You could easily carry it to work   or a date. :)


I wore dark jeans with a black "bow front" shirt and a purple lace undershirt to add some color while still feeling dressed up.


I paired that with my black and white polka dot flats because I was wearing a lot of solids and I wanted to mix in a pattern.


I curled my hair and added a little braid from my part. Then I pulled it all into a side pony tail.


This little bag will carry more than you think! :)



I'm featuring my Flower Clutches today on my etsy shop and they are on sale for $20 each! (Normally $25!)
I only have a few left, get yours before they're gone! :)
www.specsandwings.etsy.com

happy wednesday!

No comments: