8.08.2011

Love Note Graffiti


Before I left town for the weekend, I wanted to make Jeremy a sweet little love note! I was inspired by this picture and the beautiful fall colors in the recent Anthro Magazine. So, before I headed to Girls Weekend, I carefully cut out a sweet message for him to come home to and put it up on the wall like love note graffiti! Jeremy loved it so much he wants to keep it up! :)

What fun and creative things do you do to show your loved ones that you care?
happy monday!!!

4 comments:

Ragan Burkley said...

that's awesome! looks like something out of a catalog. what a sweet way to leave a message for him. i vote to leave it up, too :)

Lidyll said...

Hi there!
...so much fun seeing that you found inspiration at my blog! Makes me happy*smile*

...and the wall decor looks great at your home aswell*smile*

Best whishes,
Lidyll

Molly Swanson said...

Thanks Ragan! :) We just put up the banner (from san fran!) about a week ago, so it kinda made it look more finished, didn't it? :)
Love you and Little E!!!

Molly Swanson said...

Hi Lidyll!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Your decorations were so inspiring, I wanted to give it a try! We love it!
Thanks!