8.11.2011

Let's Go for a Walk....Ways to Wear It!

I'm having so much fun with this new blog feature! It is keeping me creative in the way I express myself through my clothes. :) I think it's an amazing thing to be able to express my joy from the Lord in what I wear! Does anyone else feel this way? 

The theme for today's "Ways to Wear It" is "Let's Go for a Walk"!

I love to wear clothes and accessories creatively and today I decided to wear 2 Specs and Wings flower clips together! I started by curling the ends of my hair with a large curling iron, then I styled my hair into a side pony tail....


After that, I found a place above the tail where a headband would normally sit, and I clipped in a patterned flower clip. Then I clipped in a solid flower clip just below and behind the first! You can get your own flower clips at www.specsandwings.etsy.com.



My outfit consists of a striped aqua top and a cardigan with lace details for a comfy, cool, and feminine feel. I paired that with jeans and bright pink flats! I think a little pop of a different color somewhere in an outfit gives it more life and excitement! :) Now you're ready to go for a walk and enjoy the day!

I have recently really gotten into Polyvore.com! On the site, you can create your own inspiration/style board! It's very fun and is a great way to get creative with your expressions. Try it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think! Here's a little style board to reflect today's style.

I hope you enjoyed today's "Ways to Wear It"! Please let me know if you have any suggestions for themes and ideas for this blog feature! Where are you wearing it? :)

happy wednesday!

  Let's Go for a Walk




No comments: