8.31.2011

Falling For You Art Journaling Class!

It's almost time....can't you feel it? Pumpkin Spice Lattes are due to release next week at Starbucks, pretty plaid scarves are in the stores, and the smell of cinnamon is in the air.....yes, FALL IS COMING!!! To celebrate my favorite season, I decided to do something very fun.
I'm SO EXCITED to be re-offering my Online Art Journaling Class this season!!! :)


"Falling for You" art journaling class is open for sign ups today! I'm REALLY excited about this class because it's so fresh for me and so freeing. The most amazing part of this class is anything goes! And I mean ANYTHING!
In this class we're going to create an altered book journal together! We will rescue an old book and make it our very own creative canvas for painting, collage, sewing, cutting, gluing, writing, doodling, tearing, folding, drawing .... sky's the limit!
It's a great place to keep your memories of this fall season, where your heart is, write out lists, dreams, goals and express yourself in a new way! You'll give an old book new life and make it all your style! Learn lots of new techniques to experiment with, have fun and be free!

Here's what you'll get!
  • Access to the private "Falling for You" blog for a year! (so you can work on your journal anytime, anywhere!)
  • Learn how to prepare your book for journaling
  • 10 Altered Book Tecnique Tutorials with step by step instructions and large color photos
  • 5 "Take it with You" Challenges (take your journaling to the street!)
  • 20 Journal Starters (little prompts to keep you writing!)
  • Lots of extra tips and tricks as we walk through the lessons together
  • AND a special Q&A post where you can ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer it on a post on our blog!
  • We'll have our own Flickr group "gallery" to share our ideas, discoveries, and creations!
  • You can print out the whole class to keep forever!

 I'll email you the link to class blog along with an invitation to the flickr gallery when I receive your payment. I can't wait to enjoy fall creating together! You have the class in its entirety from the get go so you can go at your own pace all season!

You can join in the fun for only $20!
Just head on over to my etsy shop *here* to grab a spot!

It's time to get your supplies ready for when the inspiration hits!
happy *almost* fall!

No comments: