8.18.2011

Custom Flower Clips!


I'm excited to share a couple of new custom flower clips! 
The first one is the biggest flower clip I've ever made! It was ordered by a sweet fellow artist that I went to college with and I think it totally suits her. :) You're awesome girl! Thanks for this fun challenge!







The next one is for a sweet lady who had ordered a few art prints from me on etsy and I was thrilled to get her custom order! I went off of her previous purchase and love for pretty colors to design this for her. I hope you love it new friend!




I hope you enjoyed seeing these custom flower clips as much as I enjoyed making them!
If you're interested in a custom flower clip, headband, painting, or anything else, please email me here:
specsandwings@gmail.com

happy day!

No comments: