7.15.2011

enjoyeventsco

 artish

Last night, Danielle and I had an art party! She made some beautiful hair clips and I made some more note cards! I was using gauche and stamps and Danielle asked if I'd like to use her metallic watercolors...oh they are a thing of beauty! I was mesmerized! I have lots of new painted note cards with fun bright colors and pretty metallic colors. I've hand stamped them with lots of designs including Russian dolls, a peacock, bunting banners, "thank you"s, "hello dear" and more!

Come by and see them at Farmer's Market tomorrow! You can choose any 5 collaged, painted, or hand stamped cards to create your very own note set for only $12! They're great to have on hand for any occasion and you can hand pick them for the people you love!

See y'all tomorrow!
happy friday!

No comments: