6.13.2011

Homebodies.

Yup, we spent almost all weekend at home...and it's one of my very favorites!

We woke up Saturday morning and made breakfast, yummy coffee, and looked through our pictures from San Francisco! Then we watched The 4400 and I worked on some really fun sewing projects for the new studio. I have also been working on a couple of really big paintings! 

Jeremy's coffee and a peek at the paintings I've been working on!

AMAZING oatmeal blueberry pancakes! YUM!

I can't remember the last time I created just to create, as an out pouring of my heart! It was something Jeremy and I talked about a lot over our week away. I didn't even realize until recently that I've been losing that part of my creative life! Do you know what I mean? Art journaling, bookmaking, sewing, painting...because my heart can't hold it in! So, I'm making a point to keep that as a part of my everyday creative life! I'm really excited about that and I can't wait to see what happens. I'm thankful for all of you, sweet readers and supporters, your encouragement means more than you know!

I'm excited to show you a couple of new things I sewed for the studio, a studio sneak peek, and one of my new big paintings!!!

Happy Monday!

No comments: