5.18.2011

Spotted: Featuring Millie Holloman!

Imagine my excitement to see my black and white braided necklace around the neck of such a fabulous photographer!!! Amanda  gifted this necklace to Millie Holloman (amazing photographer and teacher of "Love Afair" photo workshops!) last weekend and I was over the moon!

You HAVE GOT to see her beautiful photography! 
Check it out here:

(How CUTE is she?!? Love her hair and specs! :)


 I am also excited to announce that the new "Audrey" braided necklace is now in the Specs & Wings Etsy Shop! It's the first of its kind there and the ONLY one available at this time! It's really unique and beautiful featuring 3 handmade flowers. I love the way it dresses up a simple t-shirt!












You can get this lovely necklace here!:


I have lots more fun to share today including an "In the Studio" peek with Wynne Elder Photography and another update on Imagination Explosion!!! Check back soon! :)

happy wednesday!

1 comment:

alison said...

dude! millie is awesome:) that's so exciting for you friend!!