5.18.2011

Imagination Explosion: We Built a Boat!

 I couldn't be more excited to tell you that Jeremy I have completed "the boat" for Imagination Explosion's Boat Adventure Set! Jeremy helped me SO much making this, especially in the construction (there's a LOT of duct tape under there! It probably really is water tight!) 

I love working on projects together and this one is one of my very favorites! 


Thank you sweet Jeremy! You are the best!  


I am also THRILLED to tell you about Amanda McNeely Photography's  BEST DEAL EVER on Imagination Explosion!

For only $225 you'll get ALL of this!

Your Session Fee
10 traditional prints of your choice (4×6, 5×7, 8×10, or 8 wallets)
Personalized purse album (These are too cute and handy)
4-5 images on CD to print as you like

*This is a $1085 value!! 
With this new deal the sessions are booking up fast! You can book yours today!
Book here!  I can't wait!!!

No comments: