5.23.2011

Imagination Explosion Recap!

(Sportin' our Amanda McNeely Photography shirts!)

Saturday was Imagination Explosion and it turned out great! We had a really fun time seeing Amanda shoot lots of sweet kiddos in our sets and also setting up our Specs & Wings table and seeing so many of you!

(our view!)


(flower clips)



(my sweet Jeremy, I couldn't do this without you!)


(headbands)



(free gift- Mini Flower Clips! more on that soon!)


(Mirrors and Rings)


( my little S&W banner!)


(Sarah from Papercutz let us share her shade in an awesome pink canopy!)


(Amanda at work with the "Boat Adventures" set!)



We had a great time and I hope you enjoyed this little recap of the day!

Coming up today, the making of "Mini Flower Clips" and a new custom photo painting!!!

happy monday!

1 comment:

Christy K said...

I love the headbands! I need to get me some :)