4.12.2011

lovely.

Look at all of the lovely spring decor projects I've found via Pinterest!
I'm SO excited!

how gorgeous is this?!?
I'm over the moon! (crafted-love.blogspot.com)


You know I love anything with vintage book paper, but with that glittery green egg inside?
*sigh*
(domestifluff.com)



 This is a beautiful art quilt, but it has inspired me to create fabric placemats
 or a table runner- collage style!
(thepinkcouch.blogspot.com)




 What can I say....totally bril...
(rabbitsandsnails.blogspot.com)




I'd LOVE to make these speckled eggs this year!
(flickr)




I *heart* buttons and this is outrageous!!!
love it! (pinned by Marta McCall)




 Love these colors and how the artwork is hung! dreamy...
(adore-vintage-home.tumblr.com


 I must also say that I've been loving all of the playlists on Alison Holcomb's Photo Blog!!!
.....especially this one!

and I'm SO EXCITED to sign up for this online class!

What's inspiring you lately?

Thanks for visiting my blog today....you are lovely!



2 comments:

Ragan Burkley said...

love the inspiration!! thats a great playlist!

Molly Swanson said...

Thanks Ragan! Miss you!!