3.02.2011

Passion

*by The Heads of State via Design is Mine!*

When I spotted this beautiful work of art this morning, I was imediately inspired! It's got me thinking about my life, my artwork, my business and what drives me to do what I do.
I'd really love to hear what you think in the comments! :)


And....how inspiring is this?!?

Romans 12: 9-16 (The Message)
 Love from the center of who you are; don't fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle.
Don't burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. Be alert servants of the Master,
cheerfully expectant. Don't quit in hard times; pray all the harder.
Help needy Christians; be inventive in hospitality.
Bless your enemies; no cursing under your breath.
Laugh with your happy friends when they're happy; share tears when they're down.
Get along with each other; don't be stuck-up. Make friends with nobodies; don't be the great somebody.

 
Wow, I needed to read this today! God's Word is so full of passion...I love it.
Talk to y'all soon in the comments!

happy *live with passion* day!

No comments: