3.23.2011

NEW Fabric Necklaces!

I'm SO excited to show you the next fun thing you'll find at the Flying Olive table at Farmer's Market this Saturday!....Fabric Necklaces!!!

Soft, light, and very fun, each of these fabric necklace features one or two hand sewn flowers and ties in a cute knot instead of a clasp! Three different lengths, sizes of beads and rich colors to choose from! These are perfect for a trendy, indie or hipster girl!



Are you as excited about Farmer's Market this weekend as I am!?! Come early and have you pick of these lovlies! :) $18-$24....perfect for Mom's day too!



2 comments:

Kylie Sprague said...

Will these be on your etsy shop!? I love, love!

Molly Swanson said...

Hi Kylie! I'm starting off just at Farmer's Market, but I'd love to put some in the etsy shop when I get a few more made! Thanks so much for your kind words! :)