2.24.2011

New Flying Olive Packaging!

Oh, you know how giddy I get over packaging! So, when I was deciding on how to tag each of the accessories for Spring Fling, I came up with a few different styles and I'm very excited about it all turned out! I thought you might like a closer look!

For hair clips, I printed out our Flying Olive logo onto vellum paper. (I used the logo we designed but danielle made this particular image by creating a handcut stamp! Yep, she rocks.) I cut each logo out into a rectangle and also cut a rectangle of decorative paper in the same size. I layered the vellum over the decorative paper and placed both on top of a square of kraft brown cardstock. Then I sewed around the edges! (I'm loving the layers and textures!)

























Then for the postcards I used a clear sleeve to protect each one and closed the seal with a piece of pretty tape! Then I used these little brown heart stickers as price tags.


For headbands and other items I created a tag out of kraft cardstock by just printing them on the computer and cutting them out in to squares and punching a hole. I then strung them to the item using a piece of natural twine!





I hope you enjoyed this little "closer look"! You'll have an even better view in person!

See ya at Spring Fling!

No comments: