2.22.2011

It's Coming Together!

I'm putting the final touches on my new Spring accessories that will be at the Pink Tumbleweed booth of Spring Fling this weekend! Yesterday I sewed on Specs & Wings tags and assembled lots of flower clips and headbands. It was SO fun to see them come together...these are some of my favorite creations yet!





Jeremy made me a HUGE mug of chai and I worked until I couldn't work any more :). I LOVE doing this! The past few weeks my mind has been dancing with ideas for pretty fabric accessories, packaging, and price lists!

I was feeling like something was missing though....like my spring collection needed a fresh addition. Then it hit me! I thought of the perfect accessories to complete my Spring collection! (Of course I think of it two days before the event...but that's the excitement of living creatively!)

I'm not finished with them yet, but as soon as I am, I'll unveil my new stuff!...I'M SO EXCITED!

have the happiest *getting stuff done* day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Molly!!! You. Are. Awesome.

I am so proud of all you're doing!
I'll pray for extra energy so you can sell everything at Spring Fling!

Love you!