1.26.2011

NEW! Valentines Postcard Sets!

This is a dream come true for me!

I now have my paintings printed as postcards! They are ready just in time for
Valentines in vibrant colors and designs full of heart!

Each set includes one of each of these designs with the
art on the front and room to write on the back...



 I have carefully wrapped up each set in a protective sleeve, a handstamped and embossed logo wrap, and a red and white bakers twine bow! (I love packaging...it has become one of my favorite parts of creating!)




I love that these postcards can also be framed as a mini art print....like two gifts in one!



Or they make a cute little banner when hung together with string and tiny clothes pins!


Each postcard has lovely detail and bright colors that shine with a pretty glossy finish!


There are a limited number of these Valentines Postcard Sets in the Specs & Wings Etsy Shop today!
You can get a set of your very own here: http://www.specsandwings.etsy.com/

Thanks for sharing in my excitement today!
Hope your heart is happy!



No comments: