12.20.2010

Merry Christmas week!!! (5 days)


Hello lovely friends! I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you today...you guys are amazing and I have LOVED sharing my art and life with you through my blog this year! 

Jeremy and I have been having a really fun Christmas time and I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments so far...

1. A quick trip to Lubbock to see sweet friends and do a little (pre-Christmas madness) shopping!!!
2. Putting up our Christmas tree and decorating the house
3. Watching Elf (twice!)
4. Reading "God is in the Manger" D. Bonhoeffer
5. Singing and Worshiping in the car on the way to Austin
6. A Birthday/shopping trip to Austin with family!
7. Finishing my last custom paintings of the year under the sparkly tree
8. Listening to Christmas music
9. Supporting handmade by shopping on Etsy
10. Spending time with my bff creating gifts
11. Getting really creative with wrapping!
12. Christmas at my church :)
13. Having a pre-Christmas celebration with my sis and bro-in-law over ichat
14. A Birthday/inspiration day with my mom!
15. Lots of coffee, quilts, and twinkly Christmas lights each night at our little home!

What are your favorite moments this Christmas?
happy *merry* monday!!!

No comments: