12.22.2010

Glorious Advent....only 3 days left!!!

It's snowing at our house!!! We live in Texas it's almost never a "white Christmas" so we decided to make our own snow! I cut out some paper snowflakes and we put them on the wall next to our tree! What do you think?






Last night I got to sit by the glow of the tree and spend some time reading the story of Jesus' birth in Luke...what a magnificent mystery! I love it!


It's the most wonderful time of the year and I hope you're enjoying it as much as we are!


What else has been up? We spend a fabulous evening with friends on Monday night drinking coffee and cocoa and looking at Christmas lights! I had the house to myself last night while Jeremy did some shopping so I had a lovely evening cleaning up the house and making it feel like our warm Christmasy get away!

Up next...seeing friends we haven't seen in ages, hanging out with family, and finishing up shopping and wrapping! Merry Christmas!!!

happy *3 days left*!!!


No comments: