10.04.2010

just the way I like it!

This is my favorite way to create....in the floor of the living room right next to the biggest window we have! I like to spread everything out, make a mess, sip on coffee and enjoy every minute of it.

arts 028


There's lots going on this week and I'm so excited about it! Here's the scoop!

  • Danielle and I will be out at the Farmer's Market on Saturday with tons of new stuff for fall! Come see us at Flying Olive to see Danielle's beautiful fall ceramics, amazing feather headbands, leaf spoon rests, acorns with the sweetest faces ever, adorable sparkly hair clips, gorgeous paintings, and fun magnets! I'm bringing new fall inspired flower headbands, clips, and broaches along with new flower rings! I'll have lots of coffee cozies, 5x7 paintings, even some vintage tie headbands! We're also SO excited to have new fabric pumpkins too! It's a really fun way to celebrate fall and start getting ready for Christmas! :) http://www.midlanddowntownfarmersmarket.com/
  • We're also SO excited to be a part of an amazing Christmas fair in a few weeks!!! details to come!
  • And I got SO much custom artwork finished over the weekend and I'm getting them all gussied up to mail out this week! I have a few more still on the list, but I'm always excited to get special orders mailed out to new homes!...how fun!!! If you're interested in ordering something for Christmas time, please get your order in before December 1st.


have the happiest of mondays!

No comments: