9.10.2010

My Tie Coffee Cozies @ Sugar Brown's!

As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted with warm rich smells of fresh coffee and amazing jazz music! The walls are filled with beautiful murals and local artwork and the ceiling is filled with strings of lights. This is my favorite coffee shop ever. The most amazing people work there and they have the best House Chai I've ever tasted....hands down.


I have countless memories here with my closest friends drinking mochas or chai's and listening to live music! Jeremy and I had sweet dates here when he came to visit me! I have the best memories of special times with the people I love and spending time with the Lord in this very special place!



MEB




yelp2




yelp5



I am SO EXCITED to share that Sugar Brown's Coffee is selling my Vintage Tie Coffee Cozies!!! WOW! The owner, Justin, is an awesome to work with and I feel so honored to a be a little part of this amazing place!

These new styles of coffee cozies are some of my very favorites! They have so much character, stellar vintage colors, and awesome buttons! Your coffee has never looked so good!

This was an incredible "first" for me so I wanted to make sure each cozy has a fabric tag inside and that it was packaged to perfection! Check it out!



arts 005




arts 007





arts 011




arts 013
(this is also a little peek at my new logo coming soon! What do you think?)



arts 014




arts 015




arts 016





arts 022




arts 023




arts 032



What an exciting day! I can't wait to see them in the shop. If you happen to live in the Lubbock area, please go check them out! (and snap a picture for me!) I absolutely recommend the House Chai with a Vintage Tie Cozy wrapped around it!

Happy Friday!


p.s. do I have any Lubbock, TX readers? I'd love to hear from you!
You are near and dear to my heart! :)

1 comment:

Britt@artbybritt said...

Oh so exciting! They look awesome and I'm loving the logo! Way to go, Molly. :)