9.24.2010

the find!

I was planning to show y'all my newest fall paintings, but my camera battery died. Oops! So, here's one of them...:!

arts 073


The rest will be waiting for you at the Farmer's Market tomorrow! Come early to get your very own original painting! They are perfect to cozy up your home for fall!


The other day, I went thrifting on my lunch break! I was looking for a great vintage suitcase and wound up with two! The black and white one is from a clothing tailor in Hong Kong! what a fun find!
arts 080

arts 077

I hope your week was great! Thanks for sharing it with me! If you live in Midland, come on out to the Farmer's Market tomorrow between 9am-1pm, 501 Texas Ave, under the green tents, and see us at the Flying Olive! Danielle and I have LOTS of new stuff! You won't wanna miss it!

Also, if you're interested in "Falling for You" art journaling class, please scroll down and read about it and sign up on my etsy shop! http://www.specsandwings.etsy.com/

happy friday!!!

No comments: