8.11.2010

I've been looking into different ideas for packaging ever since I re-opened my etsy shop. I LOVE getting pretty packages in the mail and I bet you do too! So, I started looking and I couldn't resist this simple string around any kind of package....hello baker's twine!
















Isn't it ADORABLE!?! It comes in lots of pretty colors too. So I finally decided, just this morning, that I'd order a sample pack from California Craft's etsy! I can't wait for it to arrive! :)




Then I saw the most beautiful tape! I was looking at these packages and discovered a new packaging wonder....Japanese Washi Tape! Isn't it awesome?!






Thinking about ordering some....what do you think?


Hope you have a very happy wednesday!

I've been busy creating some new flower clips, flower cozies, and vintage tie cozies for the Farmer's Market on Saturday and for my etsy shop! I can't wait to show you!!!

sources: Oh Hello Friend, California Craft, Scoutie Girl, Divine Twine, Happy Tape, Creature Comforts, & unknown

1 comment:

Kate said...

OMG, I LOOOOVE the tapes & twine!!! I've been struggling with photo packaging lately, as well. I want something completely cute, but professional when I ship prints... And I def want my logo on the photo protectors.

Hmmmm... Coffee Friday? :oD