7.28.2010

getting cozy at the market....

arts 294

I'm making LOTS of cute coffee cozies to sell at the Farmer's Market!!! See any you like?

I'm getting SO excited! I'm hoping to get more coffee cozies and flower clips ready tonight! Then, for the next couple of days, Danielle and I will be putting the final touches on our table and set up! Not to mention enjoy the season premiere of Project Runway! YAY!

Are you enjoying my little updates along the way? thank you for taking this journey with me!

p.s. please take my quick survey (top right)!

1 comment:

About Me said...

REally enjoying all your new stuff (esp your headbands!!!) Excited for you and your new adventures!!
I'll be putting in an order in the near future... but just as a reminder to us both I really like the black/white w/ yellow button in this pic!!
~Diamend