7.30.2010

Flying Olive @ the Farmer's Market!!!


arts 311

I can't believe it's tomorrow! Danielle and I have been working hard on our display and we'll be at the Midland Downtown Farmer's Market Tomorrow from 9am-1pm
(more info here: www.midlanddowntownfarmersmarket.com)

Just look for our sign! (Our combined buisness name comes from each of our individual buisness names! Danielle's is Olive Eyes and mine is Specs & Wings (duh) so together we're Flying Olive!)

We can't wait to see y'all there! We will have paintings, ceramics, coffee cozies, hair clips, flower clips, hair pins, headbands, & magnets! We're also offering great prices!
See you tomorrow!

p.s. if you can't make it out to see us, check out my new online shop! http://www.specsandwings.etsy.com/


arts 318
p.p.s. This is an etsy order that I'm sending out today! I love how this vintage ribbon looks on a package! Fun!

No comments: