5.04.2010

Tie-Dye Party! day 1

arts 035

On day 1 of our Tie Dye Party, we did the first two steps of tie dying! It was a blast! We started by putting rubber bands around our white items in different patterns to create different designs!

arts 023

Then we prepared the dye and added color to each of our white items!

arts 030


arts 029


arts 031

We dyed fabric for hours and it was so fun! It's such a mystery as we put everything in zip-lock baggies for the night to set the dye....we couldn't wait to see the results!

I'll post day 2 tomorrow! See you then!

happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey I look skinny in that picture!!

Molly Swanson said...

that's cuz you are! :)
I had a blast at our party!!! Let's do it again soon!

p.s. I think this is like the first time you've commented on my blog in a year! haha! I'm so excited!