4.26.2010

what.a.weekend!

Cozy Love

We had a crazy fun weekend around here! There's a lot to share, but I'll start off by saying....2.5 hours @ the fabric store with my mom. Seriously?!? AMAZING! I got some adorable, vintagey, modern, colorful, and fantastic fabric to start a new summer line of coffee cozies! They will be available in my "soon to be opened" online store!!! I'm shooting for July...Are y'all excited?!?

I sure am :).

I also got to work on a really fun custom painting that I can't wait to finish and show y'all!

Then, my sis and I finally figured out how to video chat! It made my heart so happy! (she's on the left.)

z6

(to the right) Danielle and I are having an art party tonight! I can't wait to show you how my first experience on the pottery wheel turned out! It's glazed and fired and sure to be exciting!

And we worked on making our apt. more fun and cozy! A trip to Target always does the trick.

P4160758

I have more to share soon! happy monday!!!

No comments: